Features & Perks
- Interfaces with GSatTrack to track mobile assets in real time (via a web browser)
- Enables multiple devices (using VoIP) to make calls through the Iridium phone
- Supports WiFi connectivity for computers and mobile phones
- Onboard GPS feed broadcast, allowing ship and marine navigation apps to function without an external GPS device
- 7” in diameter, 4.5” tall, Threaded Antenna Mount, Marine Enclosure
- Supports Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Android and iOS
- Powered by a single wire
Aurora is an intelligent PBX solution that uses the Iridium satellite system to operate as a telephone, Internet portal, GPS device, and SMS terminal. The enclosure is fully waterproof and simple to install. There is no need for a docking station, coax cable, or any other accessories.
Primary benefit: Aurora is the world’s first satellite phone terminal to provide satellite voice, data, and GPS tracking via WiFi to smartphones and tablets.