Features & Perks
- Each critical component of the server is replicated and available for immediate hot switch-over
- Switch-over occurs automatically and does not require external action
- The GTUptime processor supports thin clients for desktop and personal computing purposes
- Failsafe/Lockstep technology prevents software errors from turning into outages
- Data loss protection
- Designed to recover quickly
GTUptime is a processor platform built around dual-active servers. The processing architecture is designed to support thin clients and manages potential system faults before they result in downtime. Costly malfunctions and operational downtimes will be a thing of the past.
Primary benefit: This GTMaritime processor can sense a component malfunction and immediately activate the backup server to continue normal server operation. The thin clients are more power efficient, reliable, and secure than traditional end-user computers, offering 99.999% uptime availability. The ship’s network will be able to run 24/7 without fear of downtime.