The GICOM main processor unit provides a rack-mounted system to integrate and manage Public Address, General Alarms, Safety Alarms, Talk Back, Intercom, Telephones, Bells/Gongs, Clocks, Radio, Television, Music Sources, and Audio-Visual devices.
Primary benefits: the main processor unit provides full shipboard communications/operations management with reduced weight, size, and power consumption. The processor is programmable, redundant, and has, in practical measure, no limit to the number of audio signals that can be generated.
- Digital memory banks for general and emergency announcements
- Fully programmable and redundant controllers
- Class D audio amplifiers with two channels
- 100 + 100W digital V/meter with 100V constant output line
- Automated muting of entertainment during alarms
Integration and Supply
- Integration Services – Fredrik Marine provides a suite of ship-commissioning system integration services. These services include factory equipment-acceptance testing, installation of the main processor unit, and integration of GICOM products into the main processor and shipboard systems.
- Parts Supply – Fredrik Marine supplies spare and replacement parts for all GICOM products. Parts supply services are available to customers engaged in multi-unit and system-level procurement.
- Full self-test with data displayed on the LCD monitor
- Interfaces with all types of external media
- Main control station provides a touch screen facility
- Easy system customization with no hardware modification
- Remote service and software updates