GSatTrack is a web-based integrated satellite and GSM-based tracking software solution that tracks any object across the globe (including vehicles, products, containers, and individuals) with all positions being displayed and managed under in a single unified interface. Through GSM tracking, an object’s location is determined through triangulation using GPS and transmitted via GSM, Satellite, or VHF to a central server.
Primary benefit: GSatTrack is a tracking solution that can track any unit, asset, individual utilising any network, through a single internet browser-based interface. The use of GSM tracking hardware provides tracking coverage even when in an urbanized setting, as satellite signal coverage can be disrupted by tall buildings. Asset locations and movements – including position, speed, altitude and heading – are tracked in real-time worldwide via GPS updates.
- Able to track +36,000 positions from more than 400 tracking units in thirty-five seconds
- No special software required
- Multilingual support across multiple platforms without software installation
- Utilizes a simple, browser-safe interface that never needs to be upgraded or patched
- Supports supervisory control and data acquisition based on alert parameters
- Major cellular providers support our GSM coverage
- Unlimited History (as of this moment)
- Fuel Logging
- Remote Configuration
- Two-Way Messaging (Individual & Group)
- Track by position, speed, altitude and heading
Fredrik Marine Support Services
- Combine GSatTrack with GSatMicro for a complete GSM tracking solution – GSatMicro is the smallest self-contained Iridium tracker in the world. Positions, SOS alerts, and other specialized information can be transmitted and monitored real time.
- Customized messaging management services – Fredrik Marine can customize GSatTrack with real-time alerts through text messages or emails.
- Advanced reporting options include a wide range of data:
- Trip Information
- Asset location
- Asset movement
- Max speed
- Asset position
- Fuel consumption
- GSM coverage in populated urban areas
- Satellite coverage from anywhere in the world