GTSentinel is an antivirus software solution custom engineered for shipboard computing systems, powered by the NOD32 anti-virus solution from ESET.
Primary benefit: This maritime anti-virus solution has been specially designed for use over low-bandwidth networks such as Inmarsat and Iridium. Protects critical system registry entries, processes, applications and files from unauthorized access and modification.
- The system is powered by the powerful NOD32 solution
- Onboard computers are protected against viruses, malware, and dialers
- Automated download and installation across the entire shipboard computer network
- Improved interface facilitating user-friendliness
- Monitor and regulate use of certain device types (USB) on client machines
Fredrik Marine Support Services
- Product Consultation – Fredrik Marine provides individual hardware/software purchase consultation. Our support team members are subject matter experts in the implementation of marine-specific hardware/software.
- Get the Best Solution for your Need – Our sales team will provide in-depth and unbiased information regarding each product’s capabilities. Often Fredrik Marine carries multiple solutions and is committed to supplying you with the product that best fits your needs.
- No update CDs are required
- Real-time protection and system monitoring
- Small-file and convenient updates (20k to 50k files in daily average)
- Seamlessly integrated with the GTMail application