Digital Yacht presents its award winning AIS receiver with its built in wireless interface. The iAIS receiver consists of cutting-edge wireless technology that is able to link wirelessly with your navigational chart plotter, PC , iPads and mobile device and turns them into a full functional AIS display.
By using the boat’s own GPS, even an iTouch or iPad that does not have an internal GPS can now be used for navigation. For more advanced use, Digital Yacht recommends the iNavX app (www.inavx.com).
- World’s first wireless AIS and NMEA Data server
- Tri-output; WiFi, NMEA 0183 and USB
- Multiplex NMEA input for wireless NMEA data feed of boat’s instrument and GPS data and combines with the AIS data into a single wireless feed, which becomes available on any compatible applications.
- TCP & UDP connectivity for multiple uses
- Free iAIS App for iPhone, iTouch or iPad available from App store and a simple AIS display program
- Integrated 802.11b+g wireless access point plus a free app downloadable from the Apple App Store, the iAIS brings AIS data to a whole new generation of mobile devices
- Fully compatible with popular iNavX navigation application for Apple mobile devices
- Rugged IPX5 aluminium housing
- Requires VHF antenna or dedicated AIS antenna (available as optional accessory) or splitter
- Simple “fit and forget” black box solution