The mespas Cube is an industrial-design offshore server installed aboard the ship which acts as the hub between the vessel’s PC and the central database server on shore. It comes pre-configured with the vessel-specific database and the mespasR5 asset management software solution. With the MESPAS cube, the R5 software can be run on multiple PCs on board the ship without impinging on the application ability to synchronise and work with the central database.
Primary benefit: Installation of the mespas Cube is exceptionally simple. All data and system functions are pre-installed. The device configures automatically when connected to the onboard network. In addition, data synchronization between the ship’s systems and the shore-based systems can be figured to run automatically.
- The processor is robust, stable, and designed specifically for marine environments
- Installation and operation of the server requires no specific IT training
- The mespas Cube is compliant with all common operating systems
Fredrik Marine Support Services
- Exclusive mespas Cube provider for South East Asia – Our business team members are subject matter experts in the evaluation of marine-specific hardware/software solutions and will provide in-depth information regarding the features, functions, and implement of the mespas Cube onboard server.
- Turnkey mespasR5 and mespas Cube implementation support – Our support team provides the turnkey services to install, configure, initiate, and manage the complete mespasR5 hardware/software solution. Additional services include crew member training and software usage advisory services.
- The mespas Cube is designed and configured specifically to support the mespasR5 software solution
- The server automatically configures when installed on the shipboard network
- Data synchronization with shore-based systems can be automated